Monday, December 31, 2012

New years goals 2013

My goals for 2013


Here the list
{just in case you cant read what they say on the picture}



Read Scriptures every day
learn to ball room dance
bake treats for kids every week
run a half marathon 
master the art of yoga
hike pikes peek
learn to edit pictures creatively
create more exciting date nights
hold weekly game night with the kids
make or buy curtains for my dinning room
decorate my bed room
learn 3 new skills
make Christmas gifts for extended family and have them mailed by December 1st
Continue to learn and grow as a mother and wife
take one family members name to the temple
create and write in a 365 day art journal
have my Christmas Shopping done by Dec 1st
make each holiday and birthday extra fun.
do one kind act every day
find ways to teach my children to serve others
read 50 books by the end of the year

I have several more that are personal that I am not sharing on my blog.
I am excited about these goals and cant wait to get started..
I have a feeling 2013 is going to be amazing for our family and me personally.

1 comment: