Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy 7th birthday William Stonewall Wilderness

7 years ago today I gave birth to our 8th child William Stonewall  Wilderness he was a tiny 4 lbs 6 oz. but his spirit was so strong.
We weren't sure he would be born alive and were so relived when he took his first breath.
                 We new his time would be short on this earth and were grateful for time we had.



His siblings and Grandparents,cousin and Aunt were so excited to meet you.


My heart swelled with such joy and love when I held him I could not believe how perfect he was.


I love our first family picture I cant believe how little my kids were.


I loved watch Dale fall in love with William he is sometimes a man of little words but his emotions and heart spoke volumes when he looked at William.



                                    Thank William for choosing me to be your mom.
                                                    Happy Birth Day I love you..





1 comment: