Sunday, December 2, 2012

A fresh start!

I have been wanting to do this for a while , this meaning start a new family blog.
I have had fun writing Diamonds fur and laundry don't get me wrong but I have felt for a while I wanted to change things up.
So here I am on a brand new blog, something simpler more about my family and less about me.
When I started Diamonds fur and Laundry it suited who I was then I have changed a lot in the last 5 years and I fill like I have out grown my old blog and want to start new. 
So here we go.
My name is Jennifer I have 8 kids  one son in law  and two grandsons.



 Dale and I  have been married 22 years and still madly in love


These are the boys in my life Dale my Hubby you know the one I have been married to for 22 years. He is holding Carroll our oldest grand son. Next is our giant newly 14 year old Garrett and yes he is an inch taller than his dad then there my wonderful son in law Dan holding our second grand son Boone the cute funny boy is Ben and the other funny boy is our oldest son Dale Robert we all call him Robbie. 


Meet the girls Maddie Cat our darling red head Then me next is the beautiful Kadie my oldest  and mother to Boone Rochelle is my beautiful artiest and mother to Carroll lastly is Mylissa the girl with a giant heart and yes she is Beautiful too.

You may have only counted 7 kids one son in law and 2 grand kids in the pictures above its because our youngest son William died almost 7 years a go


William may not be on earth with us but he is ever present in our lives.

So there you go The Wilderness family in a nut shell.



5 comments:

  1. Love the new blog! Can't wait to see your new direction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your new blog! Thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to follow your new blog, just like I enjoyed your last one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for fallowing me this makes my heart happy.

      Delete
  4. Change is Good Jenn!! I loved your old blog, but look forward to keeping watch on your new Blog!! Hugs and Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete