Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cell phone pix

If you know me well you know I am always taking random pix on my cell phone.
I mostly Facebook them but rarely blog them.
Some of my Cellphone pictures are down right funny or just plane weird.
I thought it would be fun to start sharing them each Sunday it will kinda be a boring and sometimes exciting recap of my week. 
So here we go


Love donuts with sprinkles I always want to take pictures of them. 


Carroll came for a visit he was happy to see us after being a part for Two days.


Garrett's a goof what can I say.


Ben being the thinker not sure who took this pic.


I take a lot these pix


Shelly and Mylissa in an fun game.


Carroll was in a trance with this tooth paste can.

Ben was having fun scaring me.


Snowy night it was super pretty out..
I like how this picture looks with the screen in the way.

There you go my week in Cellphone pix.

1 comment:

  1. fun pics. I tried last year to do a pic every day, then this year I forgot! so boo. oh well!

    ReplyDelete