Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A little peek at a Wilderness Christmas.

Christmas was really fun this year despite me being sick .
I was able to get everybody's Christmas gifts just in the nick of time {yes I was one of those Christmas eve Shopper} next year I will be done by the 1st of December.
It was just our family Shelly and our Grandson Carroll.
We had a fun relaxed day fill with good food and lots of laughs.

Here is a little peek of a Wilderness family Christmas!

Our tree filled with presents waiting for the kids to wake up.


Here is my attempt at a Christmas photo my kids and hubby are not always cooperative.


Ben being Ben!


Maddie modeling of the scarf and headband Mylissa made her.


Carroll and aunt Mylissa


Carroll Mylissa and me being goofy




Dale rocking out!


Maddie on her new bike.


What were grandma and Grandpa thinking.


Maddie with her loot.





Garrett playing table tennis


Robbie rocking out.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas, your kids are all so beautiful and funny - their personalities always shine through in the pictures you post of them :)

    ReplyDelete