Thursday, December 20, 2012

3 awesome boys.

Yesterday I was super sick I spent most of the day in bed.
at around 3 o'clock I finally went down stairs for the first time I was mad to say the least when I saw the mess that was my house.
My house looked like it had threw up.
My girls were no where to be found and they were the ones that made the mess.
My boys saw that I was upset and told me to go back up stairs.



For the next 2o mins my boys swept vacuumed and picked everything up and made the house look shiny and new.



I was so happy when I came back down stairs.
Who ever marry s these 3 boys are supper luck A. Because they know how to clean and B. because they are smart and know what to do when a women is upset.
I love these boys and are very blessed to be their mom.





2 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully sweet thing for your boys to do for you!! Hope you and your family have a very merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all such good kids!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete