Monday, December 17, 2012

Visiting William

We drove down to Wyoming to visit William for his birthday.
William was buried at the feet of Dales Grandparents almost 7 years a go.
This is the first time since he died that we have been able to visit him on his birthday.
Part of the reason we moved to Colorado from Alaska was to be closer to family William included.


We placed balloons on Williams grave.


Then took a sweet family picture.


I then took a moment for my self to wish him a happy Birthday.


It was a sweet moment I let the tears run down my face freely as I told him how much I love and missed him.


After I had my moment Dale joined me and we had a sweet moment together.
Moments like this makes me grateful for my faith and the knowledge that I will be with William agian.
I know life is eternal and because we were sealed in the Lords temple I will get the chance to raise William when Christ comes again.
This knowledge gives me peace. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to go up there on William's birthday. Lots of love to you.

    ReplyDelete