Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thoughts!




I have had a lot of thoughts going through my head lately.
Weird, deep,thoughtful, profound, scary, mournful, funny, silly and insane thoughts just to name a few.
I also have been thinking a lot what to do now that my kids are getting older I find my self lonely a lot in this big house with no kids during the day.
I don't want to get a job because I want to be available for my kids if they need me.
I have been thinking about volunteering  I just need to find the right place to do so.
I also have been thinking of  becoming a yoga instructor.
I really need something.

I also keep thinking about running a half marathon it is one of my goals this year I just need to find the right one.
It took me a while but I love running it's a part of who I am now. I think a lot about what a hard journey it was to love running I am glad I stuck with it because I found out I am really good at it.

William has been in my thoughts a lot lately I miss him so much it's hard to breath sometimes.

I also think of how much I miss my oldest daughter Kadie and her family, I really wish they lived closer.

My Brother Carl has been in my thoughts a lot too sometimes it feels like he is dead not in prison for a crime he did not commit.
I also think what a chicken I am not to go see him I just cant bring myself to see him in such an awful place.

My thoughts turn often to if I am a good mom, I know I am a OK my but am I a good mom.
So many thought I tell you and when I run with out music I get more.
So there you have it a gimps into my thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes my mind never shuts off. It's so hard to know what to do about all the things you think about. As far as my two cents, I think you'd be a great yoga instructor, and I think you are a fantastic mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is if you ever decide to make that visit I will go with you. I will ride in the car and laugh and sing off key and wait for you while you do. (Of course I don't even know if that's possible since I don't know where he is - but I totally would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mind is overloaded with thoughts too.. So much going on and some days I can't process it at all. One of the reasons my blog is lacking is because I just can't think of what to say half the time. Not because I have nothing to say, but because my mind is so full of thoughts and it's hard to come up with a complete post. But soon!

    ReplyDelete