Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's the little thing in life.


As I was rushing everyone out the door this morning I walked by our family picture and saw this funny site.


Yes you are seeing this right Hans Solo and Yoda sitting guarding our family picture.
Or maybe they are having a fight I am not sure why Hans has a gun on Yoda.

This made me stop a moment and smile.
My life may not be glamours but it sure is fun!
I am not which boy did this but I am sure glad they did.
It's the small things like this that make me love my life..


1 comment:

  1. That is so funny!! I notice little hidden things with my granddaughter leaves and wonder what she was thinking. How did you get your blog page different? I'm afraid to touch mine because I haven't made books out of them yet. And I rarely use it anymore.

    ReplyDelete