Sunday, January 27, 2013

Easy Valentines day wreath.

The other day I wanted to make a fun Valentines day wreath  so I gathered stuff I had in my craft room and went to work and came up with this wreath.

I think it turned out pretty sweet.
The niece part was it took about a half an hour to make and it was cheap.

Here is what you will need.


a round wreath  form {I used a willow wreath from the dollar store}
scrap fabric 
hot glue gun  and hot glue sticks
buttons ringtones for flower centers.
Lace and what ever else you want.

First I cut 3 5 inch strips of fabric that was 24 inches long then wrapped them around the wreath putting hot glue on each fabric end to keep it in place.
I then made some rolled flowers in different sizes. 
{Here is a good tutorial on how to make rolled  flowers.}


I then played with how I wanted the flowers on the wreath before I glued them in place.
After I was happy with how it all looked I glued it all in place.
That is all there was too it

OK one more step hang it where you want it, I choose my front door I think it looks perfect there..


DIY Show Off

No comments:

Post a Comment