Friday, February 22, 2013

The Dreadmill

Mr. Garrett's begging paid off and we finally bought a treadmill for him to train on.
Garrett has a big goal of going to the Olympics for track and field.
Garrett's super fast but wants to become faster so we saw reason in his request.  
I for one am not a big fan of running on the treadmill.
Yes I call our treadmill the dreadmill because I dread running on the thing.
I love to run don't get me wrong just not on the treadmill. I feel like a trapped animal when I run on a treadmill. Now I know why I was never successful at  running I always started out on the treadmill.
last year I decided to just run on the street and after 9 months I started to fall in love with running.



I love the way I feel after a run outside I am breathless  my skin is sweaty and flushed I love the smells and the challenges running brings I love to run on trails off trails and on the street I feel very satisfied after my runs.


On the treadmill I am mostly board unless I play games that challenge my body and mind. I like to bump the incline up to 10 grade and run a 5.8 speed it burns a lot of calories too.
sometimes I will run at 10 speed for as long as I can.
But what ever games I play do not compair to running outside.




I also tend to run over the belt baier many times I almost fall on my bum.
I doubt I will ever love running on the treadmill but it has been good for me while the weather has been to bad to run outside



No comments:

Post a Comment