Thursday, February 21, 2013

A week of being spoiled!

Dale took all of last week off to spoil and pamper me but I think he wanted to spoil and pamper himself and that's ok he deserves it.

Here is just a few highlight of what we did.

We ate yummy food all week long this was a chicken fried corn on the cob. It was super tasty.



Had mannies and pedies



We ate some more .
Dale is such a stinker when it comes to taking pix.



Drove and talked a lot.


Was photo bommed by Jesus because we are just that good.



drank hot coco and talked some more.

We also had massages
went shopping
went to a movie
we were involved in a murder mystery
and took the kiddos out to Its.
I will write a little more about some of these adventures in there own post.

It was really one of the best weeks ever.
I love my hubby.





1 comment:

  1. Sounds so fun, I need to convince my hubby to do that soon ;)

    ReplyDelete