Friday, February 22, 2013

Murder mystery / 23rd anniversary

On the14th of February 1990 I married my sweet heart.
He has spoiled me for 23 years and continues to do so.
This year for our wedding anniversary Dale took me out for a murder mystery dinner.
We had a ton of fun!


We had to make up names I was GI GI Dale was Lex Luther 




As we were waiting to go in for dinner we ran in to Jessica rabbit and  Mrs. Diva
They made us laugh and giggle asked if it was our first time. Dale and I have been to a few of these dinners My favorite one was in a Bed and Breakfast with about 20 people.
This one was at a hotel with a about a hundred people. 
The murder happened while we were eating salad we were then give clue threw out the rest of the dinner.
During dessert we found out who the murder was.
We laughed a lot and had a good time  

I am so great full that I changed my name to Wilderness all those years a go I love Dale with all my heart and I am great full that he chose me to be his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment