Friday, May 24, 2013

The end of 2012- 2013 school year

This was a super busy week
It started with Mylissas seminary graduation 
Seminary is a class our church offers during the high school years for students to learn more about the gospel.
Mylissa completed 4 years and graduated this year.
We are so proud of her.


Garrett is now a freshman in high school he graduated 8th grade this week.
It was fun watching the slide show presentation Garrett was in many of the pictures because of the many sports he is in it was fun seeing the pictures the coaches captured.
At the end of slide show there was a spot dedicated to couples it was a big surprise to see Garrett and his girl friend. He has denied for months that she existed and still tried to after I saw the proof. it was really funny to watch him turn all sorts of shades of red...

Thisis  a picture of me and Mylissa on the last day of school I am so happy to have a break from driving them to school each day.


Oh ya lets not for get Benny and his last day of school it was fun to see his family tree project that he had been working on for the last 3 months.


Goodbye 2012- 2013 school year I cant say I will miss you I already dread 2013-2014 school year.
Yes I am a strange mom that likes my kids home.

No comments:

Post a Comment