Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Prom 2013


Last Friday we hosted a per prom dinner at our house Robbie and Mylissa went this year. It is Mylissas last prom and Robbies first.
we had a group of 14 with many single girls.
They had a lot of fun but it was a little insane for me I ended up doing a lot of the girls hair and made the mane coarse with help of Dale and Garrett.
I made chicken Alfredo I think it was yummy because it was all eaten up.
Needless to say I was pretty busy and did not get good pictures  We were also running late and missed out on the sunshine.






Myliisa and here date Alec and Robbie and his date Rachael.



I love this twilight shot of Alec and Mylissa.


Her corsage 

Her shoes.



Robbie and Rachel posing they looked so cute together.


Next year I will order a tux for him being the goofball that I am I did not remember he was going until the day before..
You would think with him being my fourth child I would have it together but this is my first time having a boy go to prom.


No comments:

Post a Comment