Monday, October 20, 2014

A walk in the Garden of the Gods

Dales parents and sister were in town so we decided to go to the Garden of the Gods. Dales family had not been there in 20 years. So off we went. 


Trying to get this groups picture is kinda a joke but i did what I could.


Just keeping it real here no staged pictures for this family. 



I am not sure why Ben is frowning here he asked for the picture. I do love how the sun is shining on them majking little rainbows. These two are rays if joy and sunshine in my life even if they constantly fight.


My sister in law and I. She has been one if my best friends for almost 30 years. 


The one thing everyone encluding me love the red rocks at the garden of the gods. Ben and Robbie love clubbing the rocks. 


We brought MR Stony along with us he had fun sniffing and peeing on everything.


Dale and I did our usual foot pop kiss picture. 


My inlaws are so cute next week they will celebrate their 51st anivsery. 


Last but not least I love this silly shot if Mylissa and I. 
    I love my family so much they are all getting so big soon they all will be leaving the nest. Right now I am enjoying every moment with them. 









No comments:

Post a Comment