Thursday, June 5, 2014

Relaxing in the park.

Every summer our neighborhood association arrange bands to come play at our neighborhood park there is always food to buy or you can bring your own picnic dinner. our family loves going and hanging out with our neighbors and friends. I love to just lay in the grass and listen to the music and relax.


I also love the excuse to lay next to this guy and hold his hand.


We always bring Stony he love it he loves to watch all the other dogs in the park and the kids.


Concerts in the park is one of the perks that led us to build in this neighborhood.
I love seeing old friends and meeting new ones at these events. Last night I hung out with my friend Jenny and her cute girls and sister and her girls. I love that the girls love me and want to play with me and give me hugs and kisses. It makes me feel just a little special when I am around Jenny and her family.


Right before we left Dale took this funny picture of us. Dale is covering my face and Stony is covering Dales. I don't know why but it cracks me up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment