Monday, June 2, 2014

1 more day until school is out!

I am not going to lie this has been the hardest and longest school year for me. 
I am so ready for it to be over. I think it's because It started out with me having health issues and went down hill from there . Almost every day is fight to get Ben to school I am just ready for the break. 


This will be the first summer that I will be a working mom while my kids are home. I am trying to be organized and plan on having fun with them the days I am off. 
Hopefully there will be lots of hiking, water fighting crafting and reading going on. I also plan on having the kids make dinner at least 3 times a week. 
We also have Eliches passes so we plan on going there a lot and hopefully a few weeks in Breckenridge . I goal is just to have fun that's what's summers all about right? So here is to a good Wilderness Family summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment