Thursday, August 8, 2013

Grape Jelly meat balls

Honestly when I heard about Grape jelly meatballs I gagged a bit.
After hearing everyone rave about them I decided to give it a try.
I loved them I mean really loved them.
They good  flavor and were super moist .
Beside meatballs they have 2 ingredients.
Yep that's right just 2 ingredients


1 12 oz of grape jelly (  I used welshes)
1 18oz jar of  Heinz chili sauce  (yep chili sauce found by the ketchup)
1 2lb bag of meatballs  Or make your own (I like the Walmart brand Home style )

Now that you have every thing you need to blend the chili cause and grape jelly together in a bowl.
You will need to put the meatballs in a crock pot then add the Jelly chili sauce mixture to the meatballs.
Cook on low for 3 to 3 hours.
You can serve with rice as a meal or alone with tooth pix for an appetizer.

Seriously they were super yummy and my kids loved them despite the weird ingredients.
I think next time I make these I will try other jelly's or instead of chili sauce I might try BBQ sauce.




No comments:

Post a Comment