Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A little randomness




I just recovered sweet potato chips they are so supper yummy I love to eat them with my favorite black bean salad.


I love this set of bracelets they make me smile when ever I wear them.


Our Stony dog we sure love him.


My  little lissa Mae she sure is stunning.
As she gets older everyone keeps telling us we look a like and it is true she looks the most like me out of all my children.
I just wish I was as skinny and beautiful as she is.


Lego's what else can I say ally my kids love them.
Even the big ones.


Felling sassy while running errands.


My two little boys fast asleep.
PS I love this blanket it was Williams my sister made it for him and Benny loves snuggling in it.


While Dale and the boy's were gone he Ben was excited to be the King or Man of our house.
I guess that also included sleeping on Dales side of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment