Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goal review 2013


Here were my goals for 2013
 
Read Scriptures every day BIG FAIL
 
learn to ball room dance We took lesson so I will say good TRY
 
bake treats for kids every week This was a sort of success
 
run a half marathon Fail
 
master the art of yoga I am much better than I was at the start of the year
 
hike pikes peek Fail
 
learn to edit pictures creatively Yes I did it!!
 
create more exciting date nights Kinda sorta
 
hold weekly game night with the kids We tried and were successful most weeks
 
make or buy curtains for my dinning room FAIL
 
decorate my bed room Almost there its looking great!
 
learn 3 new skills Yes Ball room dancing how to make a lot of foods from scratch( for some one who hates to cook this was huge)
 
make Christmas gifts for extended family and have them mailed by December 1st  It was a good thought
 
Continue to learn and grow as a mother and wife I think I did a good job with this one.
 
take one family members name to the temple Fail
 
create and write in a 365 day art journal This lasted a week
 
have my Christmas Shopping done by Dec 1st FAIL
 
make each holiday and birthday extra fun. Yes I did
 
do one kind act every day I tried
 
find ways to teach my children to serve others Yes they were great at serving others and still do. This makes me happy. Now this year to teach them to serve each other.
 
read 50 books by the end of the year Yes I did and more!
 
2013 was a hard year for me I had ups and a few hard patches.
I have a feeling 2014 will be fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment