Wednesday, December 30, 2015

10 years

Today marks 10 years that my last held William in my arms.


 It's amazing how time can go by so quickly yet slowly at the same time.
I miss this sweet little baby boys so much. I have comfort in knowing that we will be together again. The again part just seems to take a long time.


Sunday we had the opportunity to visit Williams grave Dale's grandparents are buried there as well. 


They are burried in a small peaceful cemetery with not many gravestones.
There was a lot of snow drifts the day we visited. It  made everything look beautiful and peaceful.


I try to take a good family picture with the selfie sick but wasn't very successful. The sun was superbright and hard to see.


Because it was cold outside we cut our visit short. 

I'm so grateful that we live so close to where William is buried. It's nice to go and see him every once in a while. I know he is not there that it's just the resting place of his mortal body but I feel peace when I go there.


No comments:

Post a Comment